BORACAY CHEAPEST PACKAGES INCLUDES:
- 1. ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE – Airline Via SEAIR, CEBU PACIFIC, PAL EXPRESS, PHILIPPINES AIRLINES & ZEST AIRLINE.
There are 4 routes available:
- Manila-Caticlan-Manila – Time frame about 15-30 minutes to Boracay Island
- Manila-Kalibo-Manila – you will travel more about 1.5 hours to 2 hours to Caticlan
- 2. ROUNDTRIP TRANSFERS (Land and Sea)
Exclusive Door-To-Door Service are pre-arranged by BOOKINGONLINE PHILIPPINES Inc. or the resort/hotel service which includes transfers from Caticlan or Kalibo Airport to the Caticlan Jetty Port then to Cagban or Tabon Jetty Port (depending on the weather conditions) by sea at the Boracay Island. Then meet and assist by our or the resort’s representative to the hotel. You will be picked up or transferred back to the Airport upon check out
Important Reminder: There will be a Fifty (Php 50.00) Pesos per person Environmental Fee and Fifty (Php 50.00) Pesos per person Terminal Fee to be paid at the Caticlan Jetty Port upon Arrival and Fifty (Php 50.00) Pesos per person to be paid at Cagban Jetty Port upon departure. The following charges shall be under Personal Account.
- 3. HOTEL ACCOMMODATION: With your choice of type of room for accommodation. We will send you the choices for your perusal. Other requests are subject to availability.
- 4. DAILY BREAKFAST: Breakfast is usually served as set or buffet breakfast (depends on the occupancy) - American Breakfast, Continental Breakfast, Filipino Breakfast or Resort’s Special Breakfast.
- 5. WELCOME DRINKS: A refreshing tropical drinks shall be served when you arrive at your hotel.
- 6. GOVERNMENT TAXES / RESORT SERVICE CHARGE INCLUDED (No hidden Charges)